Tuesday, December 25, 2012

12 months 12 Projects

I have a lot of things to look forward to this coming 2013. for one the world didn't end so I will still hold on to the secret Mayan password until that day comes:). secondly I intend on releasing a game me and a couple friends are working on on the side. lastly I want to commit to complete a personal project every month. So i should have by the end of 2013 12 projects. on e for every month. I am unsure if calling my fully revamped and updated site my first project. Its going to come down to keeping it real simple and just updating it with my work from the last couple years or if I will fancy it up a bit. still undecided. until then though Feliz Navidad to all!

PS. some of the links here might seem broken but they are not. I am updating the blog as I use it. it should be complete real soon.

a little bit more of portfolio digging and planning for the website.
Hybrid XBLA 2012 -5thCell  Media

No comments:

Post a Comment